Karma Ayurveda Saved My Family

It was 2016, just before my 28th birthday, I decided to do something great for my family. I am Nikunj Jha, I live in Mahbubani, Bihar. I have always been a healthy and sporty person throughout my life. I used to play cricket for my school team, and when I joined the college, I participated in inter-state-level cricket matches. I have always been a game enthusiast and never limited myself to just one sport. These were my golden days, and at this moment, I never thought of having a problem in my body ever.


Just after I completed my graduation, my parental uncle had a severe kidney failure, he was in his late 50's, and he had a bad health condition for the past some years. He was suffering from CKD that is a chronic kidney disease for the last three years, and his kidneys were extremely weak. He was the eldest person in my family, and I personally shared a great bond with him. He is my father's elder brother, but after the death of my grandfather, he solely took care of the whole family. And now he was suffering from a significant illness. Uncle was hospitalized, and most of the time, we used to stay at the hospital. Or even took turns to be with him at night, he had a dialysis every other day, and his condition worsened even after regular dialysis. The doctor informed us that my uncle has no positive recovery, and he would be bedridden with dialysis for an uncertain time.


I still remember the shock my family had. My aunt started crying uncontrollably, my mother was sobbing silently, and my father stopped speaking to anyone. I was extremely sad, but I had no option but to take charge now. I did all the required formalities in the hospital and sent my parents and aunt home for they could take a rest. I went directly to the doctor and asked if there was any other option left so that he can be back home and live everyday life without these syringes attached to him all the time.


The doctor said that dialysis was the only option for him, and if he stopped the dialysis, there would not be any help left for him. A kidney transplant was also an option, but there is no guarantee that how my uncle's body would react to it. There are chances that he would be cured, but there is also a risk that he would not be able to react to a new kidney in this health condition. I was worried and had no answer to give to my family. I was worried beyond any explanation. I searched for the best hospital for kidney treatment, and there were many hospitals all over India and thought a better doctor would treat my uncle. But I never thought that all my uncle need is the proper treatment. There were many articles all over the internet showing Doctor Puneet karma Ayurveda reviews. I had never heard of karma Ayurveda before, nor we thought to give Ayurveda a try.


I felt a sudden change in my body and contacted the customer service of karma Ayurveda immediately. I had a nice conversation with them, and they told me to send the recent reports of my uncle over mail. And they also fixed an appointment with doctor Puneet. He is a renowned doctor of karma Ayurveda; he is the 5th generation doctor working to cure kidney patients. His goal is to reduce kidney problems in the country. He believes in Ayurveda and its natural cure.


I directly went home and told my family about all the conversations I had in karma Ayurveda and what their response was. I was confident about the cure of karma Ayurveda, and there were many reviews and stories formal patients have shared. They were really good at treating kidney problems that too without any dialysis or high dosage of medicines. My father was confused but after listening to everything, he decided to take uncle to Delhi as soon as possible.


Now karma Ayurveda kidney care center is situated in Delhi, India. With a lot of patients' rush, I took my appointment beforehand, and my uncle was not in a condition to walk, so he was in a wheelchair with me and my father accompanying him. We took him directly to doctor Puneet; he was a humble man. He helped us settle down and then asked about the problems in detail. We explained every disease he had for the past three years and how his kidney was failed, and he was taking dialysis for many months now. Doctor Puneet told us that Ayurveda is magical and can cure anyone, but the condition of my uncle was really, and it would take some time, but over time he would be cured and lead a normal life. The only thing we have to do is follow all the instructions properly without missing any of them.


He told how Ayurveda is a most underrated thing in medical terms; there is a better and more promising cure to any disease in Ayurveda. But we all opt for allopathy and chemical-based medicines that are temporary and are just an option most of the time. Ayurveda uses natural herbs and nature-provided products to cure any disease. It is magical and uses dietary changes and a better lifestyle to cure the problem. He gave us a diet chart and a physical activity chart us. The diet chart was customized for the uncle and the betterment of his health. There was only that food that he could eat, and it suggested avoiding all the spicy and fast food. There was a limited amount of water he could consume; everything was made just for him.


Another chart was on physical activities that had yoga and exercises in them. But the doctor told him not to stress the body at all, and he must start walking first. And gradually lead to a simple exercise according to the body, he also gave some herbs to take. We went home and started following each and every instruction. After some months, my uncle had absolutely no need of dialysis and could even eat food or go to the washroom on his own.


The treatment was lengthy, but we had almost lost all hope and already were taking treatment for the last three years. It was nothing but a ray of hope and God's grace that we went to karma Ayurveda and doctor Puneet for treatment. My family was proud of me, and I did the best I could today. My uncle is cured and is leading a regular routine. But the only thing changed now is our diet, and it is full of Ayurveda and natural herbs.
I just want to thank karma Ayurveda and Dr. Puneet for saving my uncle's life and changing our perception of Ayurveda.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Karma Ayurveda Reviews